[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
El foro del pan • Ver Tema - Giving the gift of life!

El foro del pan

El lugar de encuentro de los aficionados a hacer pan

Fecha actual Mar 16 Abr, 2024 16:31

Foro cerrado Este tema está cerrado, no puede editar mensajes o enviar nuevas respuestas  [ 3 mensajes ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Giving the gift of life!
NotaPublicado: Vie 03 Ene, 2014 18:50 

As a new home bread baker, I have found myself with an excess of bread. Of course the recipes can be made smaller, or the loaves frozen, but as I learn, I prefer not to work with really small amounts of dough, and my freezer is tiny. I have married a women from Madrid, Spain, and am currently waiting my resident card, unemployed. So... I have a lot of time on my hands, which I tend to spend making bread.

The point of saying all of this, I have had an idea that will allow me to continue to make bread(s) everyday! I'm going to give the breads away, not to my neighbors who already are enjoying my bread, but to the beggars in the streets. So, I would like to propose an event where we can meet in a location of the city, pass out some breads, then go to have a drink and a lunch if we want. Anybody is welcome to join me. let's say... next week. Wednesday, January 8. Anyone in Madrid want to join me? I would like to do this weekly, a couple breads each or as many as you want to bring.

If interested but you don't live in Madrid, start your own giveaway in your city!

Asunto: Re: Giving the gift of life!
NotaPublicado: Mar 14 Ene, 2014 22:32 

Brilliant idea - so obvious and yet... I am not in Madrid but wish you luck and will try to copy the idea around here. As yet not a loaf baked... I am a novice.

Asunto: Re: Giving the gift of life!
NotaPublicado: Jue 16 Ene, 2014 12:13 

Welcome to the forum Cayetana. If you are interested in making bread, this forum is a great place to learn as you go. is a basic recipe for a good beginner bread. If you don't speak Castellano, let me know. I will translate it for you. Good luck in your baking!

Foro cerrado Este tema está cerrado, no puede editar mensajes o enviar nuevas respuestas  [ 3 mensajes ]