[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
El foro del pan • Ver Tema - Online sourdough calc

El foro del pan

El lugar de encuentro de los aficionados a hacer pan

Fecha actual Mié 17 Abr, 2024 0:27

Foro cerrado Este tema está cerrado, no puede editar mensajes o enviar nuevas respuestas  [ 25 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Online sourdough calc
NotaPublicado: Dom 18 Abr, 2010 12:42 

Since Dieter (the German guy from backrezepte-online.de) is meanwhile contacting me almost daily regarding some forum-members here who are willing to develop other sourdough-calculators, I have decided to show up here directly as well. Should make life for Dieter a bit easier :)

Anyway, I have written my own calculator based on Dieter's XLS, but made a online-version instead since my browser is always running, but Excel is not. Further, the calculator can be used from mobile devices as well.

See if you're interested. I'm welcoming ideas for improvement as well as offers for translation. Contact me pls :)

And, if someone wants to have the source code (it's Perl, but should be relatively easy to read even if you don't speak Perl), feel free to drop me a line.

BTW: I hear there's an iPhone app in-the-works? That's why I originally coded this online-version; I'm using it from my iPhone. But I don't have a MAC here, so can not develop a native iPhone app...

Asunto: Re: Online sourdough calc
NotaPublicado: Dom 18 Abr, 2010 13:01 
 WWW  Perfil

Hello, Hajo. Great to see you here and hear about the online version of Dieter's sourdough calculator. Great news.
I can volunteer for the translation, since I already did an emergency translation for his XLS. With a bit of time and research I'm sure we can come out with a nice Spanish version. I know Javier is involved with the iPhone app, and I'm 100% sure he'll see your message and contact you in no time :)
Thanks again.

NotaPublicado: Dom 18 Abr, 2010 15:37 
 WWW  Perfil

and aurinko contacted me also

So my idea: we have an onlinversion, and an iphone app
I've heaard, that Javier is in contact with aurinko, and screendesigner.
And Aurinko want the develope this as a Flashapplication.

So and wat we need for the Excelfile, is a handbook. My user Riesenoimel will translate this in swedish

Lets do this work

NotaPublicado: Dom 18 Abr, 2010 21:51 
 WWW  Perfil

Yes. A free iPhone app is in the works. Will send you guys a pdf with a first approach and some questions.
Let's rock and roll!

NotaPublicado: Dom 18 Abr, 2010 22:03 
 WWW  Perfil

yeah, lets rock everybody

the recipes? are you sure?
Maybe its to much

and if you are iclud the recioes, you dont need a calculator

NotaPublicado: Dom 18 Abr, 2010 22:19 
 WWW  Perfil

No, Dieter, I'm not sure about the recipes... but I meant some basic/different recipes, not the whole recipe book. Let's say a basic sourdough bread, a seven seeds bread, a rye bread, a wholemeal bread and/or... burger buns or rolls..., something the user can get instant access to in the run. Something like that as a way to implement the application and a way to make it even more interesting. A link to the forums and maybe (let's just get crazy, brainstorming time), using the GPS hardware, locate bakeries/flour stores nearby. Both our forums will be soon packed with that kind of information.
That can be an idea for a 2.0 version.

Nein, Dieter, ich bin nicht sicher über die Rezepte ... aber ich meinte einige grundlegende / verschiedene Rezepte, nicht die ganze Rezeptbuch. Nehmen wir an, ein grundlegendes Sauerteigbrot, ein sieben Samen Brot, ein Roggenbrot, ein Vollkornbrot und / oder ... Burger Brötchen oder Brötchen, etwas, das die Nutzer bekommen sofort Zugriff auf in der Flucht. So etwas wie ein Weg, um die Anwendung zu implementieren und ein Weg, um es noch interessanter. Ein Link zu den Foren und vielleicht (Brainstorming Zeit), mit Hilfe der GPS-Hardware erkennen, Bäckereien / Mehl Läden in der Nähe. Sowohl in unserem Forum wird in Kürze mit dieser Art von Informationen verpackt werden.
Das kann eine gute Idee für eine 2.0-Version.

NotaPublicado: Lun 19 Abr, 2010 1:54 

@Iban: Thanks a lot for the offer of translation! In the next few days I want to try and implement some kind of reminder-system first. I'll then post a file for translation (it's actually quite simple, shouldn't take more than 10 minutes to translate). But I don't want to keep bothering you too often, so I finish implementation first, then translation. Hope that people can live with English until then...

@Javier: I was thinking about the GPS-functionality as well -- but that may direct potential customers away from your own bakery :) There is a similar app here in Korea (Ineedcoffee) which shows you, augmented reality style, coffee shops in Korea while your camera is turned on. Nice little app...

Happy baking,
Hajo

NotaPublicado: Lun 19 Abr, 2010 10:47 
 WWW  Perfil

Hajo, augmented reality is mind-blowing! Isn't it? We did a piece on AR for a magazine a few months ago. Also, we were testing some programs yesterday, but I think that that will take a huge effort to develop. Directing people away from my bakery? No problem! ;)

NotaPublicado: Lun 19 Abr, 2010 14:43 
 WWW  Perfil

ok Javier,

you mean some information about:
what is waht?

In a ryebread is not more allowed then 10% wheat.......

The problem with the recipes will be:
wher you will start, wher you will be finish???

NotaPublicado: Lun 19 Abr, 2010 14:52 
 WWW  Perfil

I know, Dieter

What I meant is only to include some plain recipes, as in a recipe book, text only. Formulas and processes of basic breads at the beginning, maybe the user can download further info and incorporate them into their own recipe book on their iPhones...
But that will be for a more complex (and future) application.

Foro cerrado Este tema está cerrado, no puede editar mensajes o enviar nuevas respuestas  [ 25 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3  Siguiente